Will advises on various areas of commercial real estate including investment and general development work for various clients either based in the UK or international clients investing in the UK. He also acts for various local authorities in relation to regeneration projects in England and Wales.
In addition, having spent a six-month secondment in the Business Restructuring Group at RBS providing strategic legal advice to the business on various property related matters, Will also advises various banks on investment finance and UK LPA receivers on portfolio and debt restructures.
Will has also provided strategic acquisition and asset management advice to clients operating in the hotel and leisure sector as well as real estate finance advice to Peer to Peer Lenders in the Fintech sector.
- leading on the £50m refinance of a mixed use property portfolio for a family office client with Santander.
- leading on the £135m refinance of residential investment property portfolio for Akelius
- acting on the sale of 130 Shaftesbury Avenue W1 to Qatari investors
- acting on the acquisition of the Grosvenor House Hotel on behalf of foreign investors for £470m
- acting for LPA receivers on the sale of various pre-let Travelodge properties
- acting for HSBC on the forward funding of the Downing student accommodation portfolio based in various cities in the UK
- acting for Handelsbanken on various investment and development finance projects in south east London
- acting on the acquisition of various assets into a new investment fund for Portsmouth City Council
- advising Westminster City Council on the refurbishment of its premises of City Hall
- acting on the £79.5 million acquisition and financing for Capital Industrial BV of a logistics estate in Hounslow
- advising a peer to peer lender on its real estate requirements in relation to investment on its digital platform by institutional investors