Paul works with our key clients to explore, identify and address their strategic objectives and needs around innovation, value-add, training and KM. He devises, manages and delivers bespoke products to help clients deliver on their strategic, team and individual objectives.
He is also responsible for the firm's internal knowledge and legal training programmes and personnel, as well as the library and information services in the UK.
Paul is a qualified solicitor (admitted 1997) with previous experience of fee earning, working in-house and as a senior PSL.
- SRA continuing competence roll out and support
- Horizon scanning and risk matrices
- Collaborative legal training programmes
- KM audit and consultancy
- Strategy workshops
- Client team away days.
- Collaboration and knowledge exchange across the alliance
- Roll out of iKnow (the firm's Knowledge Management System)
- Development and launch of firm wide document templates and house style
- 0-3 PQE Legal Training Programme
- Roll out of an online Library Management catalogue
- A new PDL career framework
- Implementing the SRA Continuing Competence regime
- Womble Bond Dickinson Innovation Group member
- A CSR focus on unlocking potential (mentoring and reading schemes).