Nicholas is a Managing Associate in the commercial real estate sector with over 20 years' experience practicing in this field. Over this time he has been engaged in a significant number of practice areas in a number of disciplines.
- CIT on the acquisition and subsequent letting programme and disposal of a £20m office complex
- Managing the letting programme for three shopping centres for Rockspring
- Barclays on the refinancing of a 33 property mixed industrial and residential portfolio
- B&Q on estate management and disposals
- The University of Southampton on the disposal of its New College Campus to Linden Homes including an additional acquisition with overage, deferred consideration and a complex three layer overage and two layer claw-back structure.
- Rockspring on the acquisition of 4 multi-let industrial estates from domestic and off shore based vendors.