Nesa joined the firm in June 2018 and is a member of the real estate department. She advises clients on all aspects of commercial property transactions, with a particular focus on the retail sector and assisting large retailers in managing their property portfolios.
Her expertise includes advising in landlord and tenant matters, general estate management, property finance in secure lending transactions and corporate support real estate transactional advice.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A number of large retailers such as New Look, Ladbrokes Coral and Specsavers, in a variety of lease renewals and regears
- A large London bus operator in the acquisition and development of land for the purposes of a bus depot
- A corporate occupier on the acquisition of large industrial warehouse and office premises
- A large renewable energy provider on a corporate share disposal transaction involving multiple properties
- An institutional lender on a £2.52million loan facility for re-financing of a London based mixed use and multi-let property.