Megan has experience dealing with a broad range of stakeholders including telecommunications operators, institutional landlords, retailers and real estate funds. She advises on all manner of property disputes covering a vast range of issues.
Megan also has cross-border real estate knowledge, having undertaken a secondment at her previous firm's Hong Kong office. Megan also has considerable experience dealing with a range of property disputes in an insolvency setting.
- Mobile Broadband Network Limited - Running the latest telecommunications test case in March 2022 and settling the same the evening before trial which was due to be heard in the RCJ
- Mobile Broadband Network Limited - Attending a high value mediation as the sole fee earner
- Mobile Broadband Network Limited - Advising the client on a complex notice to quit and relocation matter concerning the invalidity of code notices
- Grainger Plc - settling a complex adverse possession claim
- ASW - acting for ASW on various property management matters including opposed and non-opposed lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.