Lucy is an associate in the financial services regulation team based in London. Lucy advises clients on all aspects of financial regulation and compliance, with a particular focus on insurance and retail banking, and has spent time on secondment at two UK banks. Lucy is currently advising clients on the new Consumer Duty requirements and how they can prepare for implementation of this new regime.
She writes articles for one of the firm's newsletters, take a look!
Examples of experience include advising clients on:
- The regulatory perimeter, including applications for FCA authorisation and to vary existing permissions
- Financial promotions, policy wordings, IPIDs and other customer facing documentation
- Marketing of products and services
- Drafting compliance policies and procedures, including financial crime prevention
- Regulatory aspects of mergers, acquisitions and changes in control
- Cross-border services both into and out of the UK.