Leon specialises in corporate finance, with an emphasis on the UK equity capital markets, particularly AIM, and mergers and acquisitions for both public and private companies.
Leon also undertakes a wide range of other corporate work including private equity, venture capital, reorganisations and joint ventures.
Many of Leon's clients operate in the sustainable energy, infrastructure and mobility sectors.
- Advising Lewmar Marine, on its £33m recommended takeover, implemented by way of a scheme of arrangement, by Lippert Components, Inc.
- Advising Tekmar Group plc, on its AIM IPO and £61.8m fundraising from institutional investors
- Advising on the sale of Prestat, the UK chocolatier to Italian coffee and chocolate dynasty Gruppo Illy
- Advising on the sale of NCE Group Limited, a leading UK and US independent provider of support services focused on data centre and enterprise IT environments, to Park Place Technologies Inc
- Advising AIM listed Molins plc on the £30m sale of its tobacco machinery division to Coesia S.p.A
- Advising Hydro International plc on its £28m recommended takeover by Ely Acquisition Limited (an investment vehicle managed by Hanover Investors)
- Advising Piper Private Equity LLP on its investment into Pet Food UK, the company behind the Barking Heads brand
- Advising Path Investments plc on its admission to the Official List (by way of standard listing)
- Acting for DS Smith plc on the acquisition of TRM Packaging Ltd, a producer of specialist. corrugated packaging and retail ready packaging
- Advising OpSec Security plc, an anti-counterfeiting specialist, on its recommended £66.7m takeover by Orca Bidco Limited
- Advising Rockpool Investments LLP on the MBO of NCE Computer Group a leading UK and US independent provider of support services focused on data centre and enterprise IT environments
- Acting for Ironridge Resources Limited, an Australian minerals explorer, with assets in Gabon and Australia, on its IPO on AIM and associated fundraising
- Zouk Capital LLP, a cleantech private equity and infrastructure fund manager, as lead investor on a €40m Series C round of funding in iZettle, a provider of mobile payment services and apps and as lead investor on a $51 million Series D round of funding in Huddle, the enterprise cloud collaboration service
- Advising Merchant Securities Group plc on the £12.2m recommended cash offer from Sanlam Private Investment Holdings UK Limited
- Advising Canaccord Genuity on the IPO of Bellzone Mining on AIM and subsequent £81m fundraise by accelerated bookbuild
- Advising London Metric Property plc on its £226 million fundraising by way of a placing and open offer
- Advising Infrastructure India on its $191.5m reverse acquisition of a 50 per cent interest in India Hydropower Development Company and a 99 per cent interest in Vikram Logistic & Maritime Services Pvt, and associated £33m institutional placing on AIM
- Advising Atlas Estates, a closed-ended real estate investment company, on its ongoing obligations under the AIM rules, its dual listing on the Warsaw stock exchange and on the mandatory cash offer by Fragiolig Holdings Limited
- Advising Vega Group plc, a technology and managed solutions company, on the £69 million recommended offer by Finmeccanica Spa.