With a strong background in commercial litigation, Kevin represents clients in commercial and business litigation before state and federal courts throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Kevin also represents companies in AAA arbitrations, on a variety of commercial and business matters.
Besides his litigation practice, Kevin represents clients, including creditors, creditors’ committees, debtors and trustees in all stages of bankruptcy litigation. Kevin regularly advises and represents financial services and other clients on bankruptcy and restructuring matters throughout the country. Additionally, he has experience in defending ADA, FDCPA, FCRA claims, foreclosure counterclaims, and real estate disputes.
Civic and Professional Activities
- Delaware State Bar Association, Sections on Bankruptcy and Litigation
- American Bankruptcy Institute, Unsecured Trade Creditor and Bankruptcy Litigation Committees
- Federal Bar Association, Bankruptcy and Litigation Sections
Honors and Awards
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America (BL Rankings), Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, 2020 – 2021
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented companies, official committees of unsecured creditors, and liquidating trustees in Chapter 11 cases both in Delaware and nationally. His experience encompasses all bankruptcy-related matters from the sale of property and related litigation in multiple jurisdictions, fraudulent conveyances, breach of fiduciary duty proceedings, formation of liquidating trusts, prosecution of claims and adversary proceedings, and the distribution of the trust proceeds to representing court appointed receivers in proceedings in state and federal courts in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
- Represented corporate clients in various business disputes before the Court of Chancery of the State of Delaware.
- Successfully defended financial institutions in FDCPA, FCRA and tort claims in Delaware and New Jersey Federal District Courts; as well as representing retailers in ADA claims (regarding website accessibility) in Pennsylvania and Florida Federal District Courts.
- Obtained summary judgement on behalf of a manufacturer in an asbestos-related products liability death case in the Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas.
- Representing a major national financial institution in multimillion dollar foreclosure actions in Federal District Court in Delaware.