Jenny is a managing associate in the Core Real Estate Team. Jenny acts for a wide range of clients in the private, public and third sectors in respect of all aspects of their commercial property requirements. She has particular expertise in dealing with complex commercial developments, including advising on conditional contracts, development agreements, option agreements and disposals. In addition to development work, Jenny has extensive experience advising landlords and tenants on the grant of commercial leases and asset management matters.
Examples of experience include:
- Acting for a national social housing provider on the sale of a £41million multi-use scheme in Milton Keynes, including the leaseback of 52 individual units
- Advising the Department for Education on various acquisitions of greenfield and brownfield sites for development and redevelopment as educational facilities
- Acting for Durham County Council on the letting of a flagship hospitality unit in the city centre
- Advising a leading international energy provider on the asset management of its large scale industrial site in Teesside
- Acting for a number of regional housebuilders on the acquisition and sale of land for commercial, residential and mixed use development.