A product liability attorney with particular experience in tobacco litigation, Jennifer practices with the Case Management Facility (CMF), a team that helps clients manage high-stakes, mass tort and multi-jurisdictional litigation. Jennifer has traveled the country as a part of defense teams trying cases in state and federal courts. She applies this experience in her role at the CMF, a high tech legal knowledge management (LKM) system. The CMF creates and administers case repositories and virtual law firms nationwide, allowing in-house and outside counsel to communicate in real time in a secure electronic environment, to instantly access all work product, and to reduce costs. Jennifer’s focus on trial practice, including the preparation of expert witnesses and trial exhibits, yields keen insights into best practices for helping her clients “win at the right cost.”
Jennifer actively serves the Winston-Salem community through her involvement in the United Way, local food pantries and the American Heart Association.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Volunteer, United Way
- Volunteer, American Heart Association
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Provided trial support to both in-house defense teams and outside counsel from other firms, both on-site trial support as well as assisting trial teams remotely.
- Provided significant pre-trial support to Fortune 500 manufacturing companies defending product liability lawsuits, including exhibit preparation and exhibit tracking over years of significant litigation.
- Assisted in the development and preparation of expert witnesses.