Iain specialises in all aspects of probate administration. His main focus is the processing of complex estates both testate and intestate including the preparation of Inland Revenue accounts, oaths, estate accounts and other probate documents. He works mainly out of our Trinity Gardens, Newcastle and Leeds Offices.
Examples of experience include advising:
- A Private Client – advised the Executor of an Estate regarding a claim for Conditional Heritage Relief on National Heritage assets
- Various Private Clients – advised Executors on chargeable lifetime gifts and claimed gifts out of surplus income relief and taper relief
- Various Private Clients – advised Executors regarding Lloyds of London Underwriting Assets
- Various Private Clients – advised Executors regarding Agricultural and Business Property Relief.
- Various Private Clients – Advised beneficiaries on Inheritance Tax planning.