Georgie has valuable experience working with some of the world's largest corporations, as well as brand owners, entrepreneurs and IT companies. Her role as a commercial associate within the technology, media and communications team at Bond Dickinson involves focusing most of her time in relation to technology specific contracts including outsourcing, IT infrastructure development and integration, cloud, e-commerce and enterprise scale licensing arrangements.
Georgie also spent six months on secondment to TSB Bank plc.
Examples of experience include:
- Representation of a major UK train operating company in relation to the design, development, implementation and maintenance of a CRM system
- Representation of a major UK train operating company for the provision of station public Wi-Fi (and support services)
- The contract for a new email services solution on behalf of the UK's largest telecoms provider
- Software licence and hosting services agreement and related third party data provider agreement, for a solution to enable Old Mutual to comply with its reporting requirements under the Solvency II Directive
- A whole range of IT and technology related agreements for a number of heavily regulated organisations, such as TSB Bank plc
- E-commerce platform and consumer facing terms and conditions
- Hardware and software contracts, including cloud based solutions.