Eric Glidewell is skillful, experienced and trustworthy. With Eric, clients know they will be represented by a seasoned corporate attorney who is knowledgeable, vigilant and pragmatic— a lawyer who can solve their problems so that they can achieve their goals.
A trusted adviser to several regional, national and international companies, Eric regularly provides counsel to executive management and directors on corporate governance matters and strategic transactions. He routinely serves as lead counsel to public and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt offerings, and general commercial transactions.
Eric has worked with clients in a variety of industries, including financial services, life sciences, software and technology, manufacturing and distribution, pharmaceutical and retail. He also has extensive experience in cross-border transactions, having closed transactions involving more than 30 countries around the globe.
His dedication to learning his clients’ businesses, industries, goals and challenges makes him an instrumental resource for businesses looking to stay one step ahead.
- Getting It Right When It All Goes Wrong: Leading Management Through an Internal Investigation, Association of Corporate Counsel, Compliance and Ethics Committee Legal Quick Hit, Feb. 21, 2017.
- Getting it Right When it All Goes Wrong: Implementing a Successful Compliance Program and Leading Management Through an Internal Investigation, Association of Corporate Counsel, Atlanta, GA, Aug. 9, 2016.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Counseled several public and private medical device companies on numerous acquisitions of private targets and various private capital raises and debt offerings.
- Represented Fortune 100 technology company in connection with the acquisition of a mobile banking solutions company for approximately $1.65 billion.
- Represented private aftermarket automotive parts manufacturer and distributor in connection with the sale of its business.
- Represented Fortune 100 technology company in its acquisition of a provider of point-of-sale solutions in the retail and hospitality industries for approximately $1.2 billion.
- Counsel private equity sponsored healthcare software company in connection with general corporate, commercial contract and employment matters.