David joined WBD in October 2019 and is head of our specialised insurance claims handling service at WBD, which focuses primarily on Financial Lines. This service builds upon our previous experience in successfully operating claims handling schemes for a number of clients.
David has over 20 years' experience of handling a variety of claims within the London and regional UK markets and has previously held several senior claims management positions within insurers.
Prior to joining WBD he led the Financial Lines claims handling practice at Clyde & Co. David is supported by a team of carefully selected individuals who understand how best to service this specialist area of insurance claims.
Examples of experience include:
- Assisting in the development of WBD's claims handling IT platform;
- Assisting a client in dealing with large influx of work and establishing robust TPA arrangements.
Prior to joining WBD examples of experience include:
- Assisting a client enhance their claims MI reporting
- Assisting in the development of a global data breach response supplier panel
- Managing TPA claims handling schemes from a supplier and insurer perspective.