Dana is a solicitor in our Planning and Infrastructure team. She joined the team in September 2023 having trained and qualified with the firm.
During her training, Dana has had experience working on secondment for a public sector client, assisting their in house legal team.
Dana supports the Planning & Infrastructure Team advising clients (private and public sector) on regeneration projects, compulsory purchase orders (CPOs), planning applications, planning agreements and Transport and Works Act Order matters.
She also supports the wider Real Estate team by carrying out planning due diligence when required as part of property transactions.
Dana's experience includes:
- Assisted the team with a Development Consent Order for a nationally significant infrastructure project
- Assisted with Planning Appeals
- Assisted with a Judicial Review
- Drafting and negotiating s106 agreements
- Drafting and negotiating infrastructure agreements