Christina is our head of retail employment. She has extensive experience advising predominantly employers on the full range of employment law issues from recruitment to dismissal. Her expertise includes managing employee relations issues, change management, outsourcing, business transfers, discrimination issues, tribunal advocacy, restrictive covenant disputes and training. As a dual-qualified, multi-lingual Finnish-English lawyer, she has a particular interest in cross-border employment issues.
She is the client relationship manager for Signet and Colgate-Palmolive as well as a number of our education clients and is the lead employment lawyer for many of our retail clients.
- An FMCG client on its proposal to relocate from one UK site to another
- A well-known brand on a substantial restructuring programme involving hundreds of redundancies
- Five ex-employees of City Electrical Factors, successfully defending them against an application to the High Court for a springboard injunction and an injunction to enforce restrictive covenants. This case (CEF v Brian Mundey and others) was reported and commented on in the national legal press and a number of legal updates
- A business on its complete closure, including the implications for its workforce
- Negotiating an exit package for a main board director with a £million+ bonus and sex discrimination claim.