Casandra has acted on a variety of commercial real estate matters including site acquisitions and disposals, all aspects of landlord and tenant work and property due diligence on a financing and re-financing for a major high street lender. She also has experience on assisting on large scale regeneration projects for local authorities.
Having had years of experience in supporting a large telecommunications operator in managing its property portfolio both during her time as a paralegal in the team and presently, Casandra can provide assistance on matters relating to the new Electronic Communications Code.
- Portsmouth City Council – acquisition of an industrial park
- Lewisham Council – exercising an option to purchase a large scale leisure centre in London
- A real estate investment, management and advisory firm – lease reporting in relation to a circa £38m acquisition of a retail park
- A major high street lender - property due diligence on a re-finance
- An emergency service telecommunications operator – advising on the new Electronic Communications Code and generally managing its property portfolio including negotiating code agreements.