Camilla is an Associate in Womble Bond Dickinson's Commercial Disputes & Regulatory team.
She has wide-ranging experience of domestic and international commercial litigation acting for both businesses and high net worth individuals in multi-party and often multi-jurisdictional matters. She has experience of a range of disputes in the High court and in the Court of Appeal as well as arbitration and is regularly involved in preparing and responding to interim court applications. She also advises on enforcing judgments and has challenged the registration and enforcement of foreign judgments.
Most recently she has represented two substantial property development groups in relation to their claims against a major Bank concerning mis-selling of interest rate swaps and LIBOR manipulation.
- Representing two large property development groups in their respective claims against a major Bank for the mis-selling of facilities, interest rate swaps and LIBOR manipulation
- Advising a French insolvency practitioner in respect of a claim against him in the Commercial Court seeking a declaration that it was manifestly contrary to public policy to register a French judgment in the English Courts (Smith v Huertas  EWHC 3745 (Comm))
- Advising a Russian national in respect of a claim brought against her seeking £1.8m allegedly owed by her under a promissory note in a case involving a large number of interim applications
- Advising a Russian national in respect of a £5 million debt claim
- Advising a European hedge fund in relation to a large number of claims brought by it and against it arising out of the resignation of a founding director and several employees.This was a multi-jurisdictional matter dealing with a large number of High Court actions including IP and employment issues and involving an application for contempt of court.