*Mr. Thomas is not licensed to practice law in the state of Delaware. He is supervised by attorneys licensed to practice law in the state of Delaware.
Brian is a member of our Corporate and Securities team. He focuses his practice on the formation, regulation, and governance of captive insurance companies. Brian has experience with an array of other corporate matters, including state and federal franchise regulatory compliance, intellectual property, and bankruptcy. Brian strives to understand the businesses of his clients so that he can better anticipate their needs and furnish them with creative, cost-effective, and timely legal advice.
Brian volunteers with Project Home, a Philadelphia-based organization dedicated to fighting homelessness, and Philadelphia VIP, a volunteer legal services organization.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Rising Leaders Committee, Project Home, 2018 – present
- Volunteer Attorney, Philly VIP, 2019 – present
- Associate Attorney, Fisher Zucker, LLC, 2018 – 2019
- Legal Intern, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, 2017
- Professor Jonathan Lipson, Research Assistant, 2016 – 2017
- Client Service Supervisor, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., 2014 – 2015
- Sr. Client Service Representative, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., 2013 – 2014
- Client Account Manager, Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., 2011 – 2013