Aulica is actively involved in the firm’s Products Liability Practice Group, focusing her practice on the national representation of clients with cases pending throughout the country. In that capacity, Aulica has defended clients in multiple states, including New York, California, Mississippi, Missouri and West Virginia. She has significant experience assisting clients with pretrial discovery, trial preparation and motion practice in both state and federal courts.
Aulica is particularly adept at handling all aspects of pretrial discovery, including the compilation of necessary facts to the naming, preparing and deposing of expert witnesses.
Aulica has represented R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company in more than a dozen jury trials and has prepared medical witnesses and company scientific witnesses for deposition and trial in dozens more cases.
- Junior League of Winston-Salem
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Forsyth County Bar Association
- Forsyth County Women's Attorneys Association
- The Order of Barristerz
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Defends R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co. in personal injury/wrongful death cases throughout the United States, focusing on the development of case strategy and presentation of complex medical and scientific issues in both individual and class actions.
- Regularly translates complex medical and scientific concepts into practical legal terminology for the purposes of trial and deposition strategy, and direct and cross examinations of expert witnesses.