Arturas is a solicitor specialising in Investment Funds and Corporate Finance. He advises Real Estate, Private Equity and UCITS funds on all aspects of their structuring, formation, reorganisation and marketing as well as offering LLP and Partnership advice to fund managers and law firms. In 2017 Arturas completed a secondment with a global insurance company, gaining further exposure to regulatory and corporate work.
Arturas also advises clients on private equity, mergers and acquisitions and IPOs for private, public and limited companies. As well as representing large corporates he also enjoys working with start-ups and early stage companies offering a range of corporate advice and helping to secure investment.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Private Equity fund – on a number of reorganisation and fund management matters
- Real Estate fund – on the structure and set up of the fund
- US fund – on marketing requirements in the UK
- Tekmar Group Plc – on its admission to AIM and its £61.8m fundraising from institutional investors
- Various Private Equity firms – on their investments in a range of companies within retail and fashion sectors