Alex is a construction and engineering solicitor based in London. Alex works on a variety of medium and high value disputes and transactions. Alex's clients include a range of blue-chip employer clients, contractors, lenders, consultants and their professional indemnity insurers across a range of sectors.
Alex completed a mini-secondment at WBD's strategic alliance partner, Redeker Sellner Dahs, in Bonn in 2019. He also has experience in banking, real estate and professional risks insurance (including coverage disputes) from his period of training at the firm. Alex qualified in March 2021.
Examples of experience include advising:
- Working on a range of construction and engineering disputes relating to JCT, NEC, IChemE and bespoke contracts
- Defending claims against construction professionals
- Supporting a £400,000,000 syndicated RCF provided by Barclays, HSBC, NatWest, etc. for the refinance of a portfolio of properties for a UK plc
- Assisting Lewisham Council on a £250,000,000 real estate transaction at Phase 2 of the Lewisham Gateway project, a large real estate development
- Negotiating EPC and EPCM contracts for a large chemical manufacturer.