- Renewable and traditional power generation – onshore wind, offshore wind, solar PV and thermal, CCGTs, coal-fired Plant, nuclear plant and energy from waste schemes.
- Upstream and downstream oil and gas and chemicals projects: refineries, rigs, jackets and subsea installation, processing plant – new build and conversion.
- Chemicals – advising a major international chemicals producer on a large cracker conversion project
- Gas fired power – advising Yeni Elektrik Uretim on the EPC, LTSA and O&M agreements and contract management support for a large CCGT plant in Turkey
- Real Estate – advising a multinational oil & gas services company on a FIDIC contract for the construction of a large O&G servicing facility in Kazakhstan
- Offshore wind – advising Ofgem, RWE Npower Renewables, EdF, Renewable Energy Systems, Statoil and other stakeholders in UK offshore wind projects
- Transport – advising a large UK transport infrastructure owner on alliancing agreements for the construction and renewal of infrastructure
- Power from Waste – advising ATCO Power on the development of two major EfW schemes
- Offshore wind – advising Ofgem, RWE Npower Renewables, EdF, Renewable Energy Systems, Statoil and various other stakeholders in UK offshore wind projects
- Onshore wind – advising REG Windpower, Renewable Energy Systems and other developers on a number of projects
- London 2012 Olympics – advising the ODA on a concession agreement for a multi-utilities concession on the Olympic Park
- Crossrail – advising Canary Wharf Contractors on the construction contracts for the construction of the Isle of Dogs station
- Offshore oil and gas – advising a joint venture between Gazprom, Total and Statoil on EPIC contracts for the sub-sea infrastructure for phase 1 of the development of the Shtokman gas field in the Barents Sea
- Nuclear – advising the Horizon Nuclear Power (JV) on new nuclear projects at Oldbury and Wylfa.
"…very personable and knowledgeable; great experience on national level."