If you’re looking to succeed in the busy and incredibly varied real estate sector, you’ll need access to the experience and knowledge of a dedicated team of specialist lawyers. For individuals and businesses operating in and around the Scottish capital, the Womble Bond Dickinson property solicitors Edinburgh team can help.
The clients working alongside our property lawyers in Edinburgh are incredibly diverse, and the legal services they access are similarly wide ranging. For businesses operating in real estate, our commercial property lawyers in Edinburgh are ready to aid in matters of planning permission, acquisition and disposal of assets and regulatory compliance. Our property solicitors Edinburgh, on the other hand, are constantly working with local councils, tenants and landlords with development, management and leasing of properties.
Whatever help you need in the fast-moving real estate sector, our property solicitors in Edinburgh can help. Contact the team today for more information, either through our get in touch page, or directly by browsing through our property lawyers Edinburgh team.
Please note: our Edinburgh law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
All of our offices across the country are committed to making a positive difference to our communities. In Edinburgh, we focus our efforts on supporting Canongate Youth, an organisation who provide high quality youth work services that support children and young people to flourish.
A transport hub with options ranging from plane to tram to car, our Edinburgh office is easy to reach no matter where you are. For detailed directions on how to reach us, please read below.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and is well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by Tram. These run every seven minutes from outside the airport, simply leave the tram at the Haymarket stop. The office is around a 10 minute walk heading east along Morrison Street, past the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and then right into Semple Street.
- By bus: The Airlink 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop at Haymarket.
- By train: Haymarket Station is the closest rail station to the Edinburgh Womble Bond Dickinson office. Trains from London and other points south may not extend to Haymarket bus stop at Waverley Station. The office is approximately a twenty five minute walk from Waverley Station.
- By car: From the South - take the A68 to A1 and then turn onto the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. Take the Lothianburn exit from The City of Edinburgh Bypass/A720. Continue north to Edinburgh city centre till at Tollcross. Turn left into Ponton Street then follow right then left into Semple Street.
- Parking: Congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. Car parking is also expensive. The closest car park is below Lloyds Bank, opposite the office. Alternatively, Edinburgh also has a number of Park & Ride locations where you can park your car and take one of the regular shuttle buses into the city centre.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Edinburgh office is ///drew.themes.spout.
We make every effort to ensure that all of our offices throughout the UK and across the Atlantic are fully accessible for all our clients.
You can find all the accessibility information for our Edinburgh office below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///drew.themes.spout.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance door leads into a ground floor lobby. The concierge desk is straight in front of you. The concierge are able to assist, however, individuals can make their way to WBD reception on the first floor.
Lifts: Two lifts.
Wheelchair access: Front door opens automatically during opening hours.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Assistance (reception/security and location): Concierge is located on the ground floor. WBD reception is on the first floor.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: In the basement car park, we have one disabled/badge holder space that we share. Booking is available via the Edinburgh reception.
Disabled/badge holder parking: There is one disabled/badge holder parking space at our Edinburgh office.