For businesses across every sector, dealing with complex financial matters can be a stressful process that, if done wrong, can have major consequences. If you’re looking to protect your business and need an experienced guide to help lead the way on finance regulations, procedures and policies, our financial services Edinburgh office can help.
Known and respected for their exemplary work helping clients navigate a wide range of financial matters, the financial lawyers of our Edinburgh office have an extensive understanding of both the local and international regulatory laws. This means that, for clients working across borders, our financial advisors in Edinburgh can offer tailored advice to allow their business to thrive in every base of operation.
Looking for a financial advisor in Edinburgh to help you abide by complex financial law? Contact the financial services Edinburgh team through our get in touch page, or browse our financial services Edinburgh lawyers and professional staff online.
Please note: our Edinburgh law firm office has implemented safety measures in accordance with our COVID-19 risk assessment. Measures are in place to safeguard our people and visitors.
All of our offices across the country are committed to making a positive difference to our communities. In Edinburgh, we focus our efforts on supporting Canongate Youth, an organisation who provide high quality youth work services that support children and young people to flourish.
A transport hub with options ranging from plane to tram to car, our Edinburgh office is easy to reach no matter where you are. For detailed directions on how to reach us, please read below.
- By plane: Edinburgh Airport is approximately 30 minutes from the office, and is well served by bus, taxi and tram links to the city centre. The quickest and easiest way to travel into the city centre is by Tram. These run every seven minutes from outside the airport, simply leave the tram at the Haymarket stop. The office is around a 10 minute walk heading east along Morrison Street, past the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and then right into Semple Street.
- By bus: The Airlink 100 bus is a regular express shuttle which runs between the airport and the city. This service runs every 10 minutes during peak hours and every half an hour off-peak. Get off at the stop at Haymarket.
- By train: Haymarket Station is the closest rail station to the Edinburgh Womble Bond Dickinson office. Trains from London and other points south may not extend to Haymarket bus stop at Waverley Station. The office is approximately a twenty five minute walk from Waverley Station.
- By car: From the South - take the A68 to A1 and then turn onto the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. Take the Lothianburn exit from The City of Edinburgh Bypass/A720. Continue north to Edinburgh city centre till at Tollcross. Turn left into Ponton Street then follow right then left into Semple Street.
- Parking: Congestion within the city centre can be heavy and the use of public transport is advisable. Car parking is also expensive. The closest car park is below Lloyds Bank, opposite the office. Alternatively, Edinburgh also has a number of Park & Ride locations where you can park your car and take one of the regular shuttle buses into the city centre.
- What3Words: The What3Words reference for our Edinburgh office is ///drew.themes.spout.
We make every effort to ensure that all of our offices throughout the UK and across the Atlantic are fully accessible for all our clients.
You can find all the accessibility information for our Edinburgh office below.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding accessibility to the building, please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0)345 415 0000.
What3Words reference: ///drew.themes.spout.
Directions upon arrival at building: The main entrance door leads into a ground floor lobby. The concierge desk is straight in front of you. The concierge are able to assist, however, individuals can make their way to WBD reception on the first floor.
Lifts: Two lifts.
Wheelchair access: Front door opens automatically during opening hours.
Accessible toilets: One on each floor.
Assistance (reception/security and location): Concierge is located on the ground floor. WBD reception is on the first floor.
Hearing assistance: Yes - Hearing loop.
Guide dogs: Permitted.
Parking: In the basement car park, we have one disabled/badge holder space that we share. Booking is available via the Edinburgh reception.
Disabled/badge holder parking: There is one disabled/badge holder parking space at our Edinburgh office.