Our Privacy and Cybersecurity Attorney Services
Using our background of considerable experience of data law across a range of data privacy issues, our multidisciplinary team of attorneys are on hand to advise clients in the ever-changing and heavily-regulated areas of privacy, cybersecurity and data protection. Our data protection lawyers regularly provide privacy and cybersecurity legal guidance on both contentious and non-contentious matters to clients from sectors including:
- Financial services
- Government entities.
Fully informed of European data protection laws and U.S. data privacy laws at all levels of local and national governance, including the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce and the European Union, our team has the knowledge required to ensure clients remain compliant with complex, often overlapping cybersecurity laws on a global scale. Our attorneys are on-hand to advise clients on the best practices of cybersecurity, how to manage risks and protect business, offering data solutions and SaaS agreements.
Data Privacy and Security Core Services
Our team of attorneys offer privacy and cybersecurity legal guidance specific to each client’s location and industry, allowing them to collect data, safeguard information and, ultimately, protect their reputation. Helping clients throughout all stages of business from the day-to-day privacy and cybersecurity issues affecting their businesses, to any larger issues that may arise, our trusted advisers offer a variety of services including:
- Data security compliance planning and supportive strategies. We help clients identify and meet state, federal and international privacy regulations on all matters of data privacy including,cybersecurity, marketing and advertising, international data transfers, and internet and telecommunications.
- Data protection law adherence on a global scale, with key areas of focus spanning, EU and UK GDPR, as well as CCPA, CPRA, HIPAA, COPPA, FERPA, TCPA, and FCC compliance and privacy obligations, along with other state and federal privacy, security and data breach laws. It is a complex field that requires regular revisions and updates, all of which our lawyers ensure is met by businesses in order to retain a compliant status.
- Risk mitigation and data optimization. We work to minimize legal and contractual exposure associated with these cybersecurity, data privacy and marketing restrictions. As well as helping clients to optimize data strategies and assist with IP licensing and data transactions including, analyzing any data contracting and M&A diligence reviews.
- Cybersecurity risk planning and data breach response. Working with company leaders and delivering appropriate training to team members, we are able to effectively respond to data breaches and any other privacy-related crises such as; data exposure incidents, ransomware attacks, wire fraud and/or other cyberattacks involving technology.
- Government investigations and privacy disputes. We help clients manage responses to regulatory or criminal inquiries that may occur in the aftermath of cybercrime. We protect our clients’ interests as our key focus when in court or before government agencies, covering a range of potential disputes over internet marketing, brand protection,complex domain name disputes and more.
- Digital marketing and advertising compliance. We guide companies on social media issues, including use of influencers, text messaging, targeted advertising, giveaways and sweepstakes, ensuring cyber security protection throughout use.
Data protection is the core focus of our cybersecurity lawyers when devising data security compliance plans and completing day-to-day administration with clients. We conduct privacy and security assessments to assess workplace policies and procedures, carry out employee training and develop comprehensive data security plans.
If you’re looking for legal support in managing data collection or privacy protection regulations, get in touch with our team today to find out how we can help you. Browse through our data privacy and cybersecurity lawyers to learn more about the legal data security services we provide