A Corporate and Securities Transactions partner and member of the firm’s Public Company Advisers Team, John Gambaccini has more than 15 years of experience advising middle-market public and private companies, investors and individuals in connection with mergers and acquisitions, capital and equity financings, securities regulation, joint ventures, corporate governance, and general corporate matters. His experience with clients crosses a variety of industries, including technology, health care, finance, government services, and industrial manufacturing.
John has a particular niche in assisting private equity funds and related financial sponsor groups in domestic and international middle-market transactions. He also represents private equity portfolio companies through their life cycle, from acquisition through add-on acquisitions, growth and exit.
A native Ohioan, John now practices law from the firm’s northern Virginia office, where he is also active in the Association for Corporate Growth - National Capital Chapter (ACG) and the Alliance of Merger & Acquisition Advisors(AMAA) - DC/MD/VA chapter.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represents a private technology company in the IT infrastructure monitoring sector, including in connection with several venture capital financing transactions, several acquisitions of software companies, institutional debt financings, and corporate governance matters.
- Advised board and management of Nasdaq-listed healthcare information technology company in connection with several acquisitions of software services companies, institutional debt and equity financings, and corporate governance matters.
- Represented a private technology company in the IT services sector in connection with a sale to a multinational strategic acquirer.
- Represented a private company in the building supplies sector in connection with a sale to a private equity portfolio company conducting a rollup in the sector.
- Represents a German-based technology company in United States corporate matters, including in connection with an equity investment and subsequent acquisition transaction for an early-stage technology company based in the United States.
- Represents a healthcare information technology company regarding a variety of corporate matters, including in connection with entity formation, angel and venture capital financing, and creation of joint venture with strategic industry partner.