Strong documentation is at the core of every effective compliance program. Without good contracts, written policies and documented procedures, an employer can easily run afoul of state and federal employment-related laws. So for decades, Womble Bond Dickinson has guided clients in creating effective policies, procedures and contracts that serve the company’s needs while insulating it from liability.
Womble Bond Dickinson attorneys guide companies in creating, negotiating, reviewing, amending and documenting:
- Workplace policies, including those dealing with on-the-job conduct, harassment, safety, EEOC compliance, medical issues, online/social media actions, discrimination and wage-hour practices;
- Employee training procedures;
- Management practices;
- Employment contracts, including those with non-compete and non-disclosure clauses;
- Separation and severance agreements;
- Restrictive covenant agreements; and
- Employee handbooks.
Our team also regularly prepares and conducts compliance training programs for employees, mid-level managers, on-site leaders, senior leadership and boards of directors.
In addition, we represent employers in resolving disputes related to employment contracts.