Our Furniture and Home Furnishings Attorney Services
Our litigators are well-versed in the full range of challenges facing the furniture industry, including liability issues such as tip-over, flammability, and formaldehyde matters, as well as contract and employment disputes. Our M&A lawyers remain a trusted constant source of advice as the residential furniture market continues to be dominated by changes in ownership.
Whether it’s a factory floor in Vietnam, a shipping contract from Mexico, designs in North America, or retail in the UK – wherever you are, whatever your legal needs, Womble Bond Dickinson is ready to serve you.
What we do
- Prepare, file, prosecute, enforce and defend furniture-related patent, trademark and copyright applications
- Advise on supply chain networks and distribution channels including supply disruption and product disputes
- Negotiate cross-border transactions
- Advise on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and strategic alliances, as well as corporate formation and reorganization
- Litigation defense including IP, Product Liability, Environmental, Contracts, and Employment matters