This webinar took place on May 8, 2020.
Description: As businesses continue to be impacted by the unprecedented effects of COVID-19, the complex issue of potential insurance coverage has become relevant for most companies. Womble Bond Dickinson presented a webinar to unpack the business interruption insurance coverage and workers' compensation issues that companies are facing in response to COVID-19 and steps you can take to help protect your business.
During the webinar we discussed the following topics:
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage
- Workers' Compensation
- OSHA’s Enforcement Response Plan for COVID-19
- Rachel Keen, US Insurance Sector Leader, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Cal Adams, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Gemma Saluta, Of Counsel, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Mason Freeman, Associate, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Jonathan Reich, Associate, Womble Bond Dickinson
Click here to download the Womble Bond Dickinson Return to Work Resource Guide, which offers practical advice on trends, challenges, and best practices, based on four recent webinars featuring our attorneys and outside professionals.
In case you missed it, previous installments in our Return to Work Webinar Series can be accessed by clicking the links below:
- Part I: General Liability Considerations
- Part II: Environmental Safety Considerations
- Part III: Employment Considerations
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.
For information on state-level business closure and reopening orders, please click here.