Anna concentrates her practice on tax credit financing. Anna helps lenders, investors, syndicators and developers benefit from financing using federal and state low income housing tax credits, historic tax credits, new markets tax credits and renewable energy tax credits.
As a tax credits practitioner, Anna has a working knowledge of many areas of law, including tax, partnership, real estate, lending and corporate governance. Anna has assisted clients on deals throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Missouri, Florida, District of Columbia and Maryland.
In addition, Anna has substantial experience in the areas of private equity, leveraged buyouts, growth equity investments, merger and acquisition transactions and general corporate matters.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented banks in construction loans to LIHTC and HTC projects located in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, District of Columbia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- Represented a non-profit, community development entity in NMTC transactions in North Carolina, Kentucky and West Virginia.
- Represented a bank in providing bridge loans and lines of credit to syndicated LIHTC equity funds secured by investor promissory notes.
- Represented a developer in LIHTC financing of low income housing development in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Represented a developer in HTC financing of hotel in Durham, North Carolina.