Womble Bond Dickinson Partner Masami Tyson will speak at a global “Doing Business in the U.S.” event taking place Sept. 14 in Bristol, UK.
The Doing Business in the U.S. event is presented by Womble Bond Dickinson, CliftonLarsonAllen, Evelyn Partners, and HSBC. The event will focus on the practical issues and opportunities for UK companies looking to expand and grow in the United States.
During the panel discussion, Tyson and her fellow panelists will share their thoughts on the opportunities and potential pitfalls that UK businesses should consider when doing business in the U.S., including:
- Setting up a business in the U.S.—practical considerations (immigration, structure, legal, tax and banking) and choosing the correct U.S. location;
- Considerations for UK founders/management relocating to the U.S.;
- Growing a business in the U.S.—maximizing opportunities and managing risks;
- Seeking funding in the U.S.; and
- Preparing for a successful exit.