Our Real Estate Acquisition, Due Diligence and Financing Services
Our attorneys are asked to advise on all phases of a transaction, including structuring and negotiating the deal, acquisitions and financings, performing or coordinating due diligence reviews, generating documentation, and overseeing the closing. Our Real Estate group includes many attorneys with additional degrees and experience in business, engineering, accounting, and architecture.
Our real estate services include:
- Developing basic business strategies and objectives;
- Advising clients on acquisition, development, operation, and disposition of major real estate projects;
- Reviewing and negotiating loan documents and financing agreements;
- Structuring ownership and financing transactions using vehicles such as limited liability companies, partnerships, joint ventures, and ground leases;
- Reviewing and analyzing construction contracts, architectural and engineering contracts, and owner and contractor claims;
- Analyzing, performing and assisting in due diligence, negotiating, documenting, and closing acquisitions and sales of improved and unimproved property;
- Refinancing and restructuring of non-performing financing obligations; and
- Negotiating and drafting development agreements, management agreements, condominium documents, easements, restrictive covenants and other agreements related to the development of real estate.