Our IP Licensing and Transactions Attorney Services
Recognizing that there is no one size fits all strategy for addressing intellectual property issues, our licensing and transaction attorneys customize their legal strategy based on the size and complexity of each matter brought forward by clients. We identify creative solutions that add value, and we staff transactions efficiently with our experienced team of licensing lawyers. We also send periodic client alerts on new legal developments affecting licensing and other intellectual property transactions, and use technology to manage large contract and license databases and help keep legal costs affordable.
Dedicated to ensuring clients get the best service possible, our licensing lawyers also collaborate with patent counsel to structure patent claims for maximum licensing and commercialization potential, and tailor license grants to track patent claims.
IP Licensing and Transactions Clients
Operating across a wide range of sectors, our licensing and transactions attorneys have the experience to advise on the following industry-specific matters:
- Agreements in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Medical Devices
- Development and License Agreements
- Clinical Trial Agreements
- Active Ingredient (AI) Manufacturing and Supply Agreements
- Co-Promotion Agreements
- Contract Manufacturing Agreements.
- Agreements in Crop Science and Agricultural Chemicals
- Trait License Agreements
- Introgression Agreements
- Co-branding Arrangements for Germplasm and Trait Developers
- Multiplication Agreements.
- Agreements relating to the Development and Commercialization of Technologies and IP Rights
- Technology Development Agreements
- Joint Development Agreements
- Sponsored Research Agreements
- Strategic License Agreements
- Common Interest Agreements.
- IP Agreements related to Typical Business Transactions
- Nondisclosure Agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Manufacturing, Supply and Distribution Agreements.
Licensing and Transaction Attorney Services
Outside of the niche demands of each of the specialist sectors we operate in, our team also serves the day-to-day commercial needs of clients. Our full range of services includes representing clients in:
- Software licensing, software (in all forms) as a service and cloud agreements
- Data management in contracts, information protection and exploitation
- Patent, trademark and copyright licensing
- Online marketing agreements, ecommerce contracting and online terms and conditions
- Trademark licensing agreements, co-branding arrangements, co-promotion agreements and merchandising agreements
- IP due diligence related to corporate transactions
- Intellectual property aspects of equity and secured debt financings, including security interests in intellectual property
- Employee policy development related to intellectual property
- Enterprise-wide intellectual property audits
- Payment systems, payment cards, digital wallets and cryptocurrency.
We are ready to provide invaluable assistance in all matters of intellectual property licensing and transaction agreements. Our team can be contacted online by filling out our simple enquiry form. Alternatively, you can browse through our IP licensing and transactions lawyers and professional staff to reach out to an individual directly.