This webinar took place on September 28, 2021. To view a replay of the webinar, click here.
Are you a budding cannabis business looking to protect your intellectual property (IP)? Learn the different types of IP available and how you can build a strategic IP portfolio for your innovations and business.
- Overview of patent, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets
- What is patentable with respect to cannabis innovations?
- How to obtain trademark protection for your brand and taglines (federal, state, and common law)
- How copyright can help protect your business (literary works, artwork, photographs, software)
- How to properly mark your trademarks and copyrights and put the public on notice of your rights.
- How do trade secrets work (federal and state law)?
- Karthika Perumal, Ph.D., Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Laura Kees, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP
- Tylere White, Executive Director, Celestial Wellness
- Kylor Rife, Director of Operations, Celestial Wellness
Click here to view more webinars on demand in our Seed to Sale Series.