Click one of the links below to apply. Note that these links will direct you to LawCruit, our recruiting portal website.
Ari Katz | Chief Recruiting Officer
Melinda Davidson | Attorney Recruiting Manager
Kate Rooney Thomson | Attorney Recruiting Manager
Nick Vaughan | IP Attorney Recruiter
Emily Kota O'Rouke | Manager of Summer Programs and Law School Relations
As you consider a career at Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLP as a lawyer, know that you will be joining a firm that offers:
- An exceptional client development team to help you grow your practice. They can provide guidance and coaching, help you prepare materials, meet clients, and make proposals. You receive support every step of the way.
- The opportunity to assume firm leadership roles from the start of your tenure. Our firm welcomes new ideas and new voices.
- A respect for your talents. We invite all professionals to participate in the Gallup Clifton StrengthsFinder assessment, which helps maximize internal performance, foster teamwork, and improve client relationships.
- A comprehensive professional development program. We work closely with the Practising Law Institute (PLI) to provide the highest quality online and in-person continuing education programs. We also offer a robust array of in-house learning opportunities.
- A firm-wide commitment to diversity and inclusion as well as pro bono service.
- The most up-to-date technology, with the support to make it work for you.
If you are interested in joining the Womble Bond Dickinson team—or if you would just like more information, contact one of our attorney recruiters. We would be happy to have a conversation about how Womble Bond Dickinson may fit your practice objectives.
Womble Bond Dickinson values judicial clerkship experience and offers highly competitive clerkship bonuses and year to year partnership track credit (up to two years) for entry level associates who have completed a state appellate court clerkship or federal court clerkship.
If you are interested in joining the Womble Bond Dickinson team post-clerkship, contact Emily Kota O’Rouke.
Paralegals and professional staff have a huge role to play in the success of our business. We have a model that not only delivers excellent value-added service to our clients but also provides a career path to kick-start your legal career.
Please contact one of our office administrators or office managers if you are interested in working at our firm.
- Atlanta | Cessie Walls
- Baltimore | Dede Fowler
- Boston | Maryanne Interbartolo
- Charlotte | Beth Keasler
- Charleston | John Rider
- Columbia | Debbie Johnson
- Greensboro | Kristen Saunders
- Greenville | Barbara Fountain
- Los Angeles and Orange County | Barbara Wilson
- Raleigh and Research Triangle Park | Christine Peterson
- Silicon Valley | Diane Robson
- Tysons Corner | Cheri Edwards
- Washington DC | Lynn Edwards-Hall
- Wilmington | Heidi Sasso.
- Winston-Salem | Alecia Moore