Nadia loves working on commercial contracts of many varieties. She takes pride in helping clients advance business interests practically and creatively. She assists clients procure and sell various services, as well as monetize intellectual property and technology assets through licensing, promotional partnerships and other co-ventures. She’s drafted and negotiated a broad range of contracts, including complex licenses, services, consulting, development and supply agreements with both national and international reach, relating to day-to-day operations as well as to key acquisitions and divestitures.
Nadia has a focus on franchise licensing and has helped launch new franchise systems on a national basis.
Nadia assists various brands with advertising and digital marketing, and tries to find sensible ways to conform cutting-edge ideas to legal frameworks that may not have kept pace with innovation.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Prepare and negotiate complex patent and trademark licenses, high dollar enterprise-wide software licenses and other commercial agreements, including cross-border agreements with Europe, South America and Asia.
- Prepare franchise disclosure documents and franchise agreements for new franchisors and advise on compliance with franchise and business opportunity laws; negotiate franchise agreements for franchisors and franchisees.
- Review flagship US e-commerce websites of major manufacturers for compliance with advertising, consumer protection and privacy laws.
- Seconded as in-house attorney to major technology manufacturer to assist with corporate and intellectual property issues in connection with major acquisition of new division.
- Advise brands and agencies on advertising and implementing consumer engagement promotions, including assistance structuring and promoting sweepstakes and contests for national brands, involving counseling on privacy and intellectual property issues.