Kelsey Ewing practices intellectual property law with an emphasis on patent prosecution and IP litigation. She draws on her Chemical Engineering background and focuses on the biomedical, material science, mechanical and chemical fields.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Successfully prepared and filed UDRP complaints in conformity with ICANN’s Rules for Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Prepared and prosecuted patent applications from the USPTO.
- Prepared and prosecuted trademark applications and oppositions before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- IP counseling for new products and branding development.
Professional & Civic Engagement
- Georgia Pro Bono Assistance and Training, Volunteer
- Legal Aid Society of Cleveland, Volunteer