As a member of the capital markets team, Dillon assists with all aspects of financing transactions for financial institutions and other lenders, including the documentation and negotiation of large commercial real estate secured loans, middle market credit facilities and loan modifications and amendments. He also represents lenders and lessors in equipment finance transactions with an emphasis on transportation assets such as aircraft, rail equipment, vessels and other assets.
Prior to joining the Firm, Dillon worked in-house at a multinational investment bank and financial services company, where he primarily focused on leveraged financings and corporate M&A deals at a private equity firm. Because of his experience working on various corporate and lending matters and performing general counsel functions, Dillon has an excellent perspective when it comes to meeting the needs of clients.
- Co-Author, A New Era in Rail Regulation: The East Palestine Train Derailment – Reactions and Next Steps for the Rail Industry, MonitorDaily, April 2023
- Co-Author, Tipping the Scales: eVTOLs: Recent FAA Certification Activity and an International Perspective for an Emerging Unicorn Technology, MonitorDaily, Mar/Apr 2023
- Co-Author, Tipping the Scales: eVTOLs: Unicorn Emerging Technology in the Aircraft Industry Faces an Uncertain Regulatory Future, MonitorDaily, Nov/Dec 2022
- Co-Author, Remarketing: Ensuring Your Equipment Cannot Be Seized by Creditors, MonitorDaily, Jan/Feb 2022
- Co-Author, Will Demand for Private Aircraft Rise Post COVID-19?, Womble Bond Dickinson Client Alert, May 1, 2020
- Co-Author, In the Context of Corporate Lending, Should Parties Push the Pause Button?, Womble Bond Dickinson Client Alert, March 27, 2020
Honors and Awards
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America (BL Rankings), Banking & Finance Law and Securities/Capital Markets Law, 2022 - Present