FALLS CHURCH, VA.—Womble Carlyle is a proud Silver Sponsor of the 2017 Greater Washington Innovation Awards. And we are even prouder that a number of valued firm clients in the D.C. metro area are nominated for these prestigious honors!
The Greater Washington Innovation Awards are presented by the Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce and recognize cutting-edge businesses in the D.C. metro area. The nominated companies will be recognized at the Greater Washington Innovation Awards Showcase, which takes place Friday, March 3rd at the Falls Church Marriott Fairview Park. Attorneys Todd Harris, Dean Rutley and Raj Singh, and client service directors Corey Garver and Cameron Hunt will represent Womble Carlyle at the event. In addition, the Greater Washington Innovation Awards Ceremony will be held April 27th at The Hamilton Live in downtown Washington, D.C.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Emerging Technology Innovator of the Year
- Health & Life Sciences Innovator of the Year
- Marketing & Advertising Innovator of the Year
- Professional Service Innovator of the Year
- Hospitality, Tourism & Entertainment Innovator of the Year
- Mature Technology Innovator of the Year
- Public Service Innovator of the Year.
Congratulations to all of this year’s nominees!