Our Regulatory Attorney Services
Here to support companies faced by tough regulations, our compliance attorneys have experience across the whole spectrum of U.S., UK and EU antitrust and competition law, international trade and related regulations, environment, health and safety regulation and product compliance law. Working closely with clients, our regulatory lawyers can assist them in understanding how regulations can affect business, as well as work to implement effective plans to help them manage their business in compliance with relevant laws.
Regulatory Law Clients
Our dedicated team of compliance lawyers and regulatory attorneys have extensive experience in dealing with a large scope of heavily regulated industries. These include gaming, communications, technology and media, as well as the chemicals and pharmaceuticals, automotive, and transport and infrastructure sectors. Examples of the clients we work with include:
- Worldwide corporations
- Start-ups and independent businesses
- Financial institutions
- Transport and infrastructure companies
- Media and communications institutions
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Technological institutions.
Regulatory Compliance Services
When disputes occur, our clients rely on our team of compliance lawyers and attorneys to help them make things right. The top priority of our litigators is to maintain legal compliance for our clients while helping them conduct their business profitably. From helping companies establish in-house compliance programs to supporting internal regulation investigations, just a few other examples of the regulatory compliance services our team offer include:
- Making business aware of ever-changing international trade regulations
- Helping companies maintain legal compliance
- Making companies aware of product compliance law and help develop policies and procedures in accordance with them
- Aiding in developing appropriate health and safety regulations
- Data protection lawyers help put effective procedures in place to manage compliance requirements
- Helping to manage regulatory investigations to help protect businesses
- Making clients aware of antitrust and competition law in order to protect consumers from predatory business practices.
With leading regulatory lawyers covering both the U.S. and UK, we’re able to combine our transatlantic knowledge and multi-sector connections to provide clients from all backgrounds with effective regulatory compliance services to help their business thrive. If you’re interested in working with us to meet your regulatory or compliance needs, fill in our contact form or browse our team of regulatory attorneys and professional staff today.