No employer wants to deal with the potential liabilities and negative attention resulting from discrimination claims. So Womble Bond Dickinson works with companies to proactively address workplace policies and procedures dealing with discrimination and equal pay law.
Should a dispute arise, we have extensive experience defending employers in discrimination and equal pay litigation.
We help clients comply with a full range of discrimination, retaliation and equal pay laws, including:
- The Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964;
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA);
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA);
- The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA); and
State anti-discrimination laws.
Our attorneys review policies and procedures to verify that employers are complying with the myriad of discrimination-related laws. In addition, we draft and implement appropriate policies and procedures to comply with these laws.
Our attorneys regularly conduct on-site compliance training for our clients’ employees.
The Womble Bond Dickinson team defends employers in discrimination, retaliation and equal pay in state and federal courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation proceedings.