Womble Bond Dickinson has a veteran team of lawyers who represent employers in employment litigation before federal and state courts, agencies, and arbitration panels. We also counsel employers on employment issues so they can proactively avoid litigation and minimize liability exposure.
We represent employers in a wide range of employment-related disputes before federal and state courts, agencies, and arbitration panels, including:
- Wage and hour class actions and other multi-plaintiff litigation;
- Non-competition and restrictive covenant enforcement;
- Employee raiding and defection;
- Employment torts;
- Unemployment claims;
- Leave of absence issues, and;
- Discrimination and retaliation-related cases involving Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and other related claims;
Employers also rely on Womble Bond Dickinson to resolve before federal agencies such as the Department of Labor and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.