This webinar took place on March 13, 2020.
To download the slides from this presentation, please click here. A replay of the webinar is below.
Description: With concerns surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) impacting business here and around the globe and as our nation’s containment strategy shifts to mitigation, we understand that your families, employees, customers and shareholders are dependent upon you. We share those values, and are here to help.
Our panel discussed the following topics:
- Cybersecurity (remote workers and virtual environments, infrastructure support, phishing attacks and other vulnerabilities)
- Employment considerations
- Force majeure and contractual defenses
- Privacy (protecting client and employee personal information)
- Supply chain and commercial contracts
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.