Our experienced advertising and marketing attorneys offer brands and agencies practical advice to navigate overlapping federal, state and industry requirements for advertisers. Compliance is often multi-dimensional involving advertising, consumer protection, intellectual property and privacy issues. Our paramount goal is to help our clients express themselves as they desire.
- Assistance with advertising and creative clearance, including review of websites, print ads, radio and television scripts, emails, direct mail and viral (tell-a-friend) marketing proposals.
- Preparation of assorted promotional agreements, including: sponsorships and endorsements, agreements with bloggers, co-branding agreements, and joint promotion agreements.
- Managing vendor agreements with advertising and marketing agencies, media and technology companies, software and app developers, production companies, sweepstakes and contest agencies and other vendors.
- Guidance and a wealth of experience structuring and implementing compliant sweepstakes, contests, cause marketing campaigns with a charity, incentive, referral and loyalty programs, coupons, rebates, and other consumer promotions.
- Guidance on specialized marketing involving children, Internet of Things connected products, user-generated content, and regulated industries like alcohol, dairy, financial services, telecommunications to name but a few.
- Advice in connection with intellectual property, social media, privacy, and publicity rights across matters.