Brendan is an associate in the firm’s Atlanta office. As a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group, Brendan’s practice involves complex litigation regarding insurance claims, contract disputes and mortgage and foreclosure matters pending in both state and federal courts. Brendan also has experience in consumer finance litigation, representing national banks and national loan servicers in actions involving claims that arise under federal lending statutes and consumer protection laws such as the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act and the Truth in Lending Act. In addition to litigation actions, Brendan’s experience in consumer finance matters also includes representing clients in regulatory and compliance investigations brought by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Prior to joining the firm, Brendan was a law clerk for the Honorable Steve C. Jones and the Honorable Leigh Martin May of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a national loan servicer in responding to civil investigative demands issued by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Represented insurers in coverage dispute cases in both state and federal courts.
- Represented national banks in foreclosure-related lawsuits in both state and federal courts.
- Represented an automotive financial-services provider in debt collection action and claims arising from the Georgia Fair Business Practices Act.
- Represented a consumer goods retailer in multiple actions related to claims arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.