Brandy is an attorney in the Finance: Banking, Restructuring, Insolvency Service Group of Womble Bond Dickinson's Charlotte office. Her practice focuses on commercial lending, banking transactions and other business and commercial transactions. She works with financial institutions and other corporate clients in a variety of commercial transactions, including syndicated and single-bank financing facilities, secured and unsecured credit facilities, and real estate finance transactions.
In addition, Brandy has experience with Womble’s economic development practice, guiding domestic and international companies with respect to identifying potential economic development incentives, negotiating those incentives with state and local government officials, and complying with the ongoing requirements to maintain such incentives.
Brandy is also a member of the firm’s Timberland and Agricultural Resources Team. In this role, she has helped advise institutional timberland and agricultural investment managers with acquiring and managing timberland and agricultural investment properties along the east coast. Her experience includes drafting and negotiating purchase and lease options for renewable energy projects that provide additional revenue sources for these institutional timberland and agricultural investment managers.
Any result the lawyer or law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in other matters does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
- Represented a bank client with a $42 million term loan and $35 million secured revolving line of credit to a uniform and apparel manufacturer.
- Represented a bank client in a $125million subscription financial facility to an apartment investment and management company.
- Represented a bank client in various constructions loans for the construction of selfstorage facilities.
- Represented a healthcare entity in acquiring a $200 million revolving line of credit.
Honors and Awards
- Recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America (BL Rankings) in the field of Banking and Finance Law, 2022