This webinar took place on April 22, 2020.
A replay of the webinar is below.
Description: Remote depositions and mediation sessions already were a growing legal industry trend, but during the COVID-19 crisis, they have become a necessity. But what do participating attorneys need to know in order to conduct a successful deposition or mediation remotely?
Panelists engaged in a lively discussion including:
- Logistical Considerations for Depositions
- Skillset and Training Opportunities
- Benefits and Concerns
- Variables for in-person v. remote - when do litigants need to be across the table?
- Nicole M. Brunson, Associate General Counsel, Commercial Litigation Americas, Trane Technologies
- Julie Adkins, Senior Litigation Counsel, Southern Company Gas
- Jim Cooney, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLC
- Jennifer Collins, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLC
- Mark Henriques (Moderator), Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson (US) LLC
To help navigate the COVID crisis, we are sharing actionable content on our COVID-19 Resource Hub: Navigating the Legal Challenges of COVID-19. This is the best place to find fresh perspectives and insights from Womble Bond Dickinson (US) attorneys on a real time basis.