This event took place on November 8, 2023.
In less than a year, Generative AI has gone from niche technology to daily headlines. Is it a must-use technology, an existential threat, a flawed concept subject to hallucinations, or all three? Womble Bond Dickinson's Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning team hosted a panel of distinguished in-house counsel for a thought-provoking event that helped separate the hype and myths of Generative AI from the ways that it is revolutionizing the business world. Designed for those contemplating or at different stages of integrating AI into their business operations, this event offered valuable insights and practical guidance to navigate the evolving landscape of artificial intelligence.
Our panel of speakers covered a variety of topics, including:
- Exploring the potential of generative AI in business operations
- Understanding legal and ethical considerations in AI adoption
- Mitigating risks and ensuring compliance in AI implementations
- Real-world use cases and success stories of AI integration
- Strategies for leveraging AI to drive innovation and competitive advantage
- Marina Carreker, President, Diveplane AI
- John Sieman, Patent Counsel, SAS
- Matt Swafford, Legal Director, Lenovo