Watch this panel of distinguished attorneys from across the globe explore how attorney-client privileged communications and work product protections are defined and applied across jurisdictions.
Panelists from the United States, Italy, Germany, France, and the United Kingdom discuss the interplay of these issues in their respective jurisdictions and the European Union by examining real-life scenarios.
Viewers will gain valuable insights into the challenges faced and best practices followed in handling these complex legal concepts and how they play out in a cross-border environment.
- Joe Whitley (Moderator), Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Luke Cass, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Sarah Stone, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Andrew Parsons, Partner, Womble Bond Dickinson
- Dr. Tobi Eggers, Partner, PARK Wirtschaftsstrafrecht
- Johannes Jonas, Partner, Cohen & Gresser
- Nicola Pietrantoni, Lawyer, Studio Isolabella
*This course is currently not eligible for on-demand CLE credit. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.